A Fancy Home £250 B&Q Voucher Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
This promotion is subject to the below Promotion Terms and Conditions. By participating in the promotion, you will be deemed to agree to the below Promotion Terms and Conditions.
1. We are giving away one £250 B&Q e-gift card to one lucky winner who subscribes to the A Fancy Home newsletter during the Promotion Period below. You can subscribe to the newsletter by completing the form on the website, pop-up or by our newsletter subscription page.
2. This promotion runs from 26th June and ends on 27th September 23:59 GMT (the “Promotion Period”).
3. To be eligible for the promotion, reside in the United Kingdom be at least 18 years of age and Not be an employee of Digital Payments Europe Ltd or be connected or involved in the administration of the competition (the ‘Eligible Participants’).
4. Eligible Participants will be entered into an electronic prize draw on 27th September.
5. Eligible Participant shall only be entitled to one entry into the prize draw. Additional subscriptions made using the same email address or by the same person using multiple email addresses will not be eligible for entry into the prize draw.
6. 1X £250 B&Q e-gift card will be sent to the winner’s email address used to subscribe to the newsletter within 72 hours of winner confirming their subscription details and email address are valid and correct. Additional terms and conditions apply to the use of the e-gift card (http://www.diy.com/customer-support/policies/terms/).
7. We will use reasonable efforts to notify the winner and deliver the e-gift card to their email. However, if the winner does not confirm the details stated in paragraph 6 above or we are unable to contact the winner or deliver the e-gift card within two weeks of the prize draw, then we reserve the right to revoke the first winner and randomly select a new winner or to revoke the prize completely.
9. The winner agrees that personalised details (first name, surname initial and country location; by way of example “John D. from Germany”) can be published on different marketing channels including, our website, marketing communications, social media pages and online broadcasts.
10. This promotion is brought to you by Digital Payments Europe Ltd., a company registered in England & Wales with company registration number 09131621, with registered office at 25 Canada Square, London, E14 5LQ.
11. Digital Payments Europe Ltd is the operator of www.afancyhome.com.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be given for them. However, we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of the same financial value, in the event the prize is unavailable due to circumstances outside our reasonable control.
13. We reserve the right to end this promotion or to make changes to this promotion at any time in our sole discretion by sending written notice to participants. Such notice will be sent to the email address used to register the subscription.
14. All decisions made by us in relation to the promotion are final and binding.
15. We are not responsible for actions outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by you, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or this promotion;
15 All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Promotion Terms and Conditions, or your rights and obligations, as applicable, in connection with this promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of England, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of England or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than England.
16 If there is any discrepancy between any translated version and the original English version of these Promotion Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
17 If you have any questions about this promotional offer or our services in general, you can contact us at any time by sending a message to [firstname.lastname@example.org].