Are you looking to explore your passion for interior design? Or perhaps you want to share seasoned DIY knowledge, detail a home improvement project or begin building a portfolio of writing? Whatever your reasons for wanting to submit a guest post, A Fancy Home is always on the look out for talented writers to partner with. Because we’re passionate about only sharing the best content, the most relevant news and the most expert tips, tricks, guides and advice – we have a STRICT policy on submitting work.
If you don’t match COMPLETELY please don’t get in touch (we’re super busy!)
Because we’re picky, please DO NOT send us completed articles without prior corresponce. We don’t want you to spend time researching and writing before we’ve okayed the topic (we’re looking out for you here!)
Once your topic has been given the go-ahead, and you’ve written and sent it to us – you will be notified if your article will be posted or not (and a link to the live article when it has).
Unique and Original Posts
We do NOT accept duplicate articles or blogs. Once your post has been sent to us we will check and verify that the piece has NOT been duplicated. We reserve the right, and it is our sole discretion, whether your writing is deemed suitable for the site to be published.
We will not accept sloppy writing. Everyone makes mistakes here and there (I’m sure we have already!) but a passion for interior design isn’t enough – a passion for writing is also a must.
Non-Negotiables When You Submit a Guest Post:
– Correct spelling and grammar
– Properly headed (and subheaded) sections and paragraphs
– No self-promotion! A Fancy Home is about UNBIASED advice and guidance
– External links are accepted – guaranteed that they’re relevant!
– Use keywords that reflect what your article or post is about
– Go easy on the exclamation marks
When You Submit a Guest Post:
The editorial team reserve the right to make as many or little changes to your guest post as they see fit, after all, no one knows our audience better than us!
1. The bio can be up to 50 words and include a link.
2. You may mention your product or website – if relevant – within an article, but we will not publish any that reeks of being an advertorial for your product or service.
IF YOU STILL FANCY IT, WE CAN’T WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
The A Fancy Home team xox